40 Social Media Bio Ideas to Get More Followers and Likes
Aside from a great profile picture, a great bio could bring you more followers and likes.
So if you’re an aspiring social media influencer or someone who simply wants to broaden his/her online presence, you might wanna consider to finesse up your bio or description page.
Now, if you still haven’t figured out your social media bio, well you’re in luck, as we’ve presented here 40 social media bio ideas that you could put on your own profile.
Social Media Bio Ideas to Get More Followers and Likes
- Exercise? I thought you said extra fries!
- Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.
- Eat good, feel good.
- The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating.
- You know, food is such – it’s a hug for people.
- First, we eat then we do everything else.
- You can’t live a full life on an empty stomach.
- Coffee is always a good idea.
- We’ve solved so many world problems, and yet chocolate still has calories.
- Eat some breakfast then change the world.
- We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
- “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.” – Carl Sandburg
- We dream of colors borrowed from the sea.
- Wanderlust: A desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence.
- “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page.” – Saint Augustine
- Traveling isn’t always about running away from things, sometimes it’s about running into what you truly want.
- …And so the adventure begins.
- Catch flights, not feelings.
- We have nothing to lose and a world to see.
- I do believe it’s time for another adventure.
For the Jokers
- Sure, I do marathons. On Netflix.
- Don’t be ashamed of who you are. That’s your parents’ job.
- Can’t remember who I stole my bio from or why.
- Know your worth but don’t forget to add tax.
- No job is complete until the selfie is posted.
- I followed a diet but it didn’t follow me back, so I unfollowed it.
- I like long romantic walks down every aisle at Target.
- For me, math class is like watching a foreign movie without subtitles.
- When life gives me lemons, I make lemonade then sell it.
- I like hashtags, because they look like waffles.
For the Sassy Ones
- Be more of you and less of them.
- Dare to be a donut in a world of plain bagels.
- So plant your own gardens and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.
- If I were you, I would adore me.
- Say yes, take risks, and live life on your own terms
- Someday I’m going to eye-roll myself into another dimension.
- To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
- I take a lot of pride in being myself. I’m comfortable with who I am.
- I may be down to earth but I’m still above you.
- I know looks aren’t everything, but I have them just in case.
And there you go, we’ve presented 40 social media bio ideas that will amp up your chances for followers and likes? Are you going to use any of these suggestions? Let us know by sharing this blog post!
- Are you turning into a social media zombie? Check out these Signs
- Should you stay connected with an Ex on Social Media?
- Is EyesUP the Best Instagram Alternative App of 2019?
- What is Sharenting and How Does it Affect Parents and Children?
- Tips on Making A Profile Picture that Will Attract Followers and Likes
- Conversation Topics to use on Messenger
- Healthy Ways to Use Social Media